Thursday 26 September 2019

The North American Guitar

I was recently invited to do a recording session for the North American Guitar in Islington, London to showcase a pretty amazing selection of their super-high-end stock of boutique acoustics from some of the finest luthiers in North America, as well as a guitar maker from this side of the pond, Rosie Heydenrych of Turnstone Guitars who is now being represented by TNAG. Great to see a UK artisan in the mix!

Anyway, here's a couple of the videos we shot, starting off with this REALLY expensive Greenfield G4 Fan Fret. It's a beast:


Turnstone TG: I loved this thing - quirky design (almost Art Deco to my eyes, at least), and amazing craftsmenship. I think I enjoyed playing this one the most on the day:


Maingard GC: Incredible neck, as I remember - really fast and playable:


No comments:

Post a Comment